Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've been busy

...that's why it took so long to write another post.
Right now I take the time to post while my pizza is in the oven.
Last Tuesday was my first really real day at work, I was on my own for the first time.
Of course I could always ask somebody but I had my own line and my own customers.
And I have to admit, I was really nervous and felt sick, but then it turned out not being so bad.
Of course I had to ask coworkers a lot and still do have, but it's getting better every day.
The routine is already kicking in and it feels like I am working there for way longer than a week now.
The nice thing is, I don't get bored, because each customer has another different problem.
Sometimes I feel like screaming when I have somebody in the line that barely knows what a computer is and I have to explain how he get's his internet back to work or someone whose language or hearing is impaired but til now I was able to deal with everybody except one.
I won't go into details here, that would not be nice but I was happy to get rid of her...
But there are also those great moments when people are so thankful that they are connected again.
So after one week I can say I like my job. :)
Beside this I was busy writing this assignment for my studies.
I don't feel so confident about this one but (and that is the good thing of not being an official student yet) I can take part in the repeat assignment and then just pick the better grade, if necessary.
I have to go and take care of my pizza now and then go to work.
I hope my next post will not take a week again...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment