Monday, July 27, 2009

This has been a real good week for me :)

Beside some wackos in the line my week could not have been better.
It feels like I've been working at that place forever now.
Usual routine everyday.
So it's about time to quit.
Yeah, that's right, I will (or better have to) quit.
You wonder why?
Well, I got some exciting letters last week.
I got accepted into the Early Education program AND into Forensic Sciences.
Guess what I picked. :)
I love kids but I love being in the lab as well...
So...Forensic Sciences it is.
I am uber-excited and could hug the world!
On a sad note it will be tough to quit that call center job because I met some really nice people there. (I didn't tell anybody there yet)
I have to quit because I have to move.
Sad.
But I am looking forward to a new chapter in my book of life.
There are some unsure things money wise but I am optimistic that I will find a job there soon.
Obviously I will not be able to do 40 hour weeks but I should be able to buy me food...
So I kissed the idea of going back to the States and visit my families next spring good bye. :(
But in the end it will all be worth it.
At least that's what Jillian Michaels keeps on saying on the 30 day shred dvd.
Yes, I admit, I am doing the shred.
And I love it.
I lost like 5 kilos since I started and am looking forward to jeans shopping after the next 5 kilos. :)
Right now I am on a break since I hurt my back last week.
I did not workout for 3 days now and will start tomorrow again.
And I got the results of my second written assignment for my law studies.
I am really happy with that note!
I will try and keep doing the law studies beside the Forensics and working, but Forensics will have the highest priority.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and telling me about TKMaxx. You are officially my new BFF! I can't believe it. I'm now planning a trip. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete