Monday, September 7, 2009

spending money

Nothing new so far on the apartment front.
Right now looks like I will go to my new town next weekend, but not to a new place, but to a bed and breakfast or so and look for apartments from there.
This should make it easier and, as I mentioned earlier, I have to be at school on Sept 21rst.
Regarding the title...I don't have a place to stay yet, but I already have a new coffee maker. :)
I also got some decoration, nothing big, just some 1Euro-things.
And it is my brothers birthday today and I got him a present.
When I started, I had no idea what to get him but I found something and he likes it. :)
I also shipped a package to the States and I got a good deal on that (if you can say so regarding postage).
Other than that I looked for apartments and now also for a room to rent for a certain time...
No success on either.
Next try tomorrow.
( btw: I enabled anonymous comments, since I know at least two persons that don't have an account to comment here ;) )
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Friede-mit-Gott-allein-durch-Jesus-Christus BierstüblSeptember 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM

    Das dürfte dann ich sein :)

    Also, ich hab mit ner Freundin geredet, die hört sich mal um. Die will ne Wohnung in K¨ln, kommt aber erst mal in Bonn zur Zwischenmiete unter. Aber sie hat gesagt sie hört sich um und meldet sich dann. Hoffen wer mal dat se dat auch tut....

    ReplyDelete