Tuesday, November 17, 2009

bad blogger

I know, I know.
And there is no real excuse.
Time just goes by so fast.
Getting up early, getting home late, running errands, doing homework etc..
But I did clean my apartment after my last post and it took me over two hours which is a lot for such a rather small place. :)
I am fully recovered from the allergic reaction/swine flu/heaven knows what a 3rd doctor would have found.
But now I have a runny nose and a nasty cough.
What happened to my immune system??
The runny nose is especially annoying since we have a lot of lab work this week. Ever tried blowing your nose while wearing rubber gloves?
Sorry if this is TMI. :)
Beside this there is not much going on here, but this is already enough I think. :)
I would love to write more interesting, funny or witty posts, but I can't make up anything, right?
In town they are already setting up the Christmas market and I am so looking forward to going there!
I am not really in the mood for Christmas yet, even though I already indulge in Lebkuchen. :)
I have to confess, I got the first packet, when they came out in September.
But I think it will be fun to stroll over the Christmas market, Gluehwein and or Starbucks coffee in hand and look at all the pretty things that will be offered there.

One funny thing that happened at the library yesterday:
I had borrowed a book, which I already renewed once.
So yesterday I went to the library to ask if I can renew it again.
Sadly, the lady told me that they have a "only one renewal" policy and so I turned the halfread book in.
After this I went to the shelf where I found it last time and waited til the lady came and put it back there.
I then grabbed took the book and went and borrowed it again. :)
So I have it for another 4 weeks and then I can renew it again and hopefully will be able to finish it this time.

Hopefully I will be back with a more interesting post soon. :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. eh we all have blogging lapses from time to time. its much harder to jump back into then riding a bike. hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete