Saturday, November 28, 2009

There is a killer on the loose...

...actually it is two of them and they escaped from the prison in Aachen on Thursday.
They both got life and now they are on the run.
Looks like they had help from the inside who opened them doors and provided them with guns and ammo.
They took several hostages, but they didn't kill anybody yet.
Do I have to point out that I don't like that?
Well....I really DON'T like that.
I am scared and pissed.
More pissed than scared I think.
I mean, they are obviously moving away from my town so chances are low that I will ever meet them.
But I am really mad at the guard that obviously helped them.
There are no details released on that yet but the guard was arrested.
I don't know if it was for money or because they threatened him but either way he made a wrong choice.
I hope that the guard will be held responsible as well for whatever they do while they are out there...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment