Saturday, December 5, 2009

divine revelation

That is what I experienced today.
On our way to language class me and some fellow students stopped at a bakery.
There I got myself a doughnut and I have to say this is the best doughnut I. ever. ate. in. my. life!
I ate many doughnuts til now and while I loved the doughnuts they used to have at McDonald's back in the day and while I really enjoyed Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme as well as the ones from 7eleven and those from Safeway I have to say this one outran them all.
Maybe it was because it was really freshly made, I don't know.
What I know for sure is that I will certainly go back and have a few more while living here. :)

As I mentioned the two murderers in my previous post, I am happy to report that they are caught and locked up again and I think nobody got hurt while they where on the loose...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment