Saturday, January 16, 2010

the first one

Today was my first exam for this semester.
Did not go as well as I expected but since it is just the language class, I am not that worried.
Would be nice to get a good grade though...
But this is something I took/take extra, aside from the required classes and it is not necessary to pass this to get my B.S.
We are required to do one language which is normally English.
We had this test in the beginning of the semester and were placed in groups 1-3 depending on the knowledge of the English language.
The people in group 1 (the best), to which I belong, were told they could do another language instead.
Or they could do both and decide which grade they want to bring into the final grade of the BS.
Actually a student could do both no matter which group he or she was in.
But only the students in group 1 were offered the possibility to drop English for the other language.
Luckily I opted against it.
I've learned so much in the English class, especially vocabulary regarding forensics and chemistry.
Watching CSI and all it's offspring in English is helpful but not quite enough I guess. :)
So that's why I am not THAT concerned about today's exam. (which was Norwegian by the way)
The next one, which coincidentally is English will follow in the begin of February.
Yesterday we had the last day in the lab for this semester.
We produced beautifully colored liquids which of course showed us some complexes which I don't want to elaborate here.Sorry. :)

On Thursday we will have our Crime Scene Investigation exam, which is a practical test and should be lot's of fun. :)


As you may have noticed, I changed the design and the name of my blog for obvious reasons.
Right now my life is following the plan and I hope it stays like this for a while. :)
And the design...well I like something new once in a while.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I like the design, very cute. You sure do have great taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete