Monday, January 4, 2010

NYE

While I am on it, here is what I did for New Years Eve.
I went to a friends house, there we had raclette and later on chocolate fondue.
Delicious!!!
Of course we had some drinks too and lot's of fun. (I don't want to say that you need drinks to have fun though)

I left the party around 2 am.
The subway was late so I missed my connecting bus and had to wait an hour.
Somebody threw a bottle at me while I walked by to get to McD to stay warm.
When the bus finally arrived, he broke down some stations into the ride.
I think those buses are not made for such temperatures like we had them that night.
We had to sit in the bus and wait for a replacement bus for 20 minutes and when I finally got home it was 4:30 am and I was frozen.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment