Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thank you to deiala for this award! (which is my very first btw :D )

Here are the rules:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I’m passing the award on to the following bloggers:
(not quite 12 but I hope that is ok)

The Pfannenstiels

Trying Our Best

Mom in High Heels

Windowboxes and Weissbier

The Ever-Changing Life...

Träume nicht dein Leben,...

My adventure

A law degree, a house....



(feel free to decide yourself if you want to pass this on or not, or let me know if you want your link removed for whatever reasons : )

No comments:

Post a Comment