Monday, February 22, 2010

surprise

I was totally surprised when this morning my "stolen" mail arrived.
It looks really torn and by now I think it got stuck in a mail sorting machine or so.
But it is here now and that's all that counts. :)
I didn't make a decision regarding my online studies yet.
Last night I was convinced I would quit but then I logged in again and heard some lessons and it is still really interesting.
I am thinking about trying another semester and then make a decision but I gave myself time until the weekend to decide that.
I managed to study a bit today, did some online research to find a new eye doctor and dentist and that was it for today I guess. :)
Dinner is cooking (pasta with pesto) and I will watch the Olympic team skijumping competition now. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment