Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So...



Der self,

adding your friends from school to your facebook friends was a stupid idea.
You already had them as friends on studivz, that should have been enough.
Now you have to use your blog to vent about fellow students...

annoyed
LTCLC
----------------

Dear fellow student without a lab partner,

This whole partner thing is about the LABORATORY and experiments, not about dating or even bff. Well not even friends at all.
Good luck trying to squeeze into an existing group.
I don't care who I will work with and you should get over it.

even more annoyed
LTCLC
PS: Thank you for pissing me off that bad, my workout was as intense as never before..
-----------------------

Dear former lab partner,

I didn't think it was necessary to split but I already told you that.
You telling me that we should better split because we are always snapping at each other and you boss me around in the lab and you like me and don't want to ruin our friendship sounded nice and reasonable in the first place but the more I think about that, the more I think it is a lame excuse for getting rid of me.
Yes, I do admit that we both worked better with other partners the one day when you were delayed.
I can live with critic, critic is essential for becoming a better person. But if you don't tell me what I did wrong in your eyes then I can't change anything.

disappointed
LTCLC
------------------------------------

Dear debit card,

I apologize for being so abusive today but you see, all this stuff was necessary because I need it for the new semester.
And if you and I want to have a better life one day then I need those supplies.
Sorry! ♥

love LTCLC
---------------------------------

Dear IKEA,

I am sorry to inform you that I have to cancel our date tomorrow.
You don't offer anything I would NEED right now and my debit card is on strike , so our next time together has to be postponed to an unknown date.

miss ya
LTCLC
------------------

Dear readers,

go over to Kat's blog for more "Dear so and so...".

enjoy!
LTCLC



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Seems like everyone had an issue with Facebook this week.

    I'm so sorry you're having issues with lab partners. :( I never like the classes where you have to rely on someone else. I prefer to work on my own when there is a grade at stake. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete