Monday, March 15, 2010

Moovin' March 3rd week

The rules:
1. Say no to fast food.
2. Say yes to exercise (3x a week or more).
3. Grab a button, link up, and check in!

Due to the fact that I was basically grounded by the Dr all week I obviously didn't get to workout.
I DID get to eat healthier.
I switched to whole-grain bread, added some more veggies to my day and cooked some meals with fresh ingredients. Carrots peeled and cut off with my own hands instead of frozen or even canned ones. Mashed potatoes with real potatoes and not the instant flakey stuff...and so on.
I plan to keep that up.
About the exercises....well I am not allowed to exercise for a few more days, so I have to see how that will go.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! If you can't workout, you at least have to do what you can, and you did! Way to go! Keep getting well so you can work out with us soon!

    ReplyDelete