Monday, March 29, 2010

Moovin' March, final week



Rules:
1. No fast food!
2. Workout at least 3 times!
3. Link up! (over at Casey's blog)

I have to say, last week I did great!
I didn't have fast food and I managed to work out five times! Yay me!
My goal for the upcoming week is to keep that up or even workout 6 or 7 times. We shall see.
School started today and I have to see how it will work with the new schedule...
I am also still eating healthier, means more veggies.
On Sunday I had celery sticks and a self made dip as a snack while watching TV.
Very delicious!
I'll try to keep that up.
I have this little container in which I will put cut up veggies and keep it in the fridge to have some handy all the time. :)
I also want to eat more fruit as a snack.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. 6 or 7 times?!?! Dang! You are super woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wish. :)
    It will be a max of 6 times though since I am not doing anything today...

    ReplyDelete