Wednesday, March 17, 2010

studying....

I am pretty busy these days.
I have two exams coming up, one tomorrow and one next week.
So I spent the past week(s) studying and that's what I will do for the next week as well.
Last Saturday I got a haircut.
And I think it must be some kind of law of nature.
You never again get your hair done the way it is when you leave the hairdresser.
Even if you blow dry it yourself there (I like that concept, saved me 14 Euros), you will not be able to do it the same way at home.
Yesterday I spent the whole day at school in preparation of the chemistry exam.
Our prof took the time and hosted an additional seminar in which we could ask questions and he explained some topics again.
I was there for 9 hours and afterward my head felt like it would burst.
After that I went home and did NOT do anything related to school.
I ate dinner, took a nice shower, watched some TV, had a chocolate muffin and a cup of hot milk and went to bed and read a bit.
The sun finally came out again, the sky is blue, the air is mild and I am sitting here with my windows open. NICE!
Would love to go out and enjoy the sun a bit but today it is all about math, since it is the math exam tomorrow.
Maybe I will squeeze in a bit time outside later, I have to go to the library and drop off some books.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment