Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22nd

Wow, long time no post....
Can't promise that will not happen again, sorry.
School is pretty demanding these days and I think it would be pretty boring if I would post something like "been at school from 8 am til 6/7/8 pm today" which happened quite often these past weeks.
Actually they say that our Bachelor System here in Germany is made the way that the student experiences a 40 hours workweek but I did a lot overtime the past weeks but well. I have chosen this life and I want this degree so I just suck it up.
I even volunteered as a study buddy and will help a foreign student to adjust with life here.
That should provide some blog fodder I hope. :)
Of course we also have a social life at school and it is like we're back in high school again.
"He said", "she did", whisper whisper, rumors all over the place...
I try to keep out of it and just observe.
It's kind of amusing.
Sounds like I don't like my fellow students, huh?
Actually I do like them. Most of them. Some more, some less, some just annoy me.
But I will not go in details here. :)

Well, today is a special day for me.
On May 22nd in 2006, I moved to the States.
Wow, it's been a while and a long road since then.
Ups and downs, but I had the time of my life.
I met so many new people, learned so many new things and saw so many places...
I miss my families over there.
Since I came back to Germany in 2008 I didn't have the chance to go back and see them but there is email, facebook and the phone. :)
And one day I will have the money to afford the airfare. :)

Well, this was just a random post but as I said, there is not much life beside school those days.
I will try and write more often though.
Promise!

Hope everybody has a great weekend!!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment