Wednesday, July 14, 2010

and it paid off

Today I went to school to check on my mark in analytic chemistry and it really DID pay off!
I passed the exam and got a mark with which I am really happy!
To celebrate this I went to Starbucks for a cookie and a Java Chip Frappuchino.
Originally I planned to go shopping/spend the day in town with a friend today but she had to cancel because we both didn't think about her other commitment on Wednesdays when we planned to do something on the 14th.
Well I shopped a little bit by myself after I came back from school and before I went to Starbucks but not much.
It was just too hot.
Afterward I went to Starbucks as I said and there I sat outside for a while, sipping my drink and reading a book.
Good times.
Last time I did this was like 3 years ago I think.
Two minutes after I walked into my apartment a storm came up, thunder and lightning.
Perfect timing.
Unfortunately it didn't last long but it was nice anyways.
I spent the time of the storm getting my suitcase ready.
I used it last when I moved here but I just stuffed it then and left all the little things in there which were still in there from my trip home from the US.
So now I took them all out (mostly souvenirs, little magnets and stuff) and traveled down memory lane a bit.
I think I will spend the rest of the day relaxing, eating (need to finish all my fruits before I leave tomorrow) and packing, because I am going home tomorrow.
Might be interesting with this crazy/hot weather and traveling with Deutsche Bahn and their unreliable ACs. They frequently have to stop trains to revive passengers that have passed out due to temperatures of around 120 F on the trains when the AC stops working.

Stay tuned for a post about my train ride tomorrow night...

post signature

4 comments:

  1. My other commitment. The only commitment I have. Damn the bad timing.

    Congrats for that good mark!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Yeah, that timing sucked!
    But maybe we can hit the mall when we both are back in September or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your good mark. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Oh, and re: your comment, Team Morelli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your mark... I really like the new design of your blog...

    ReplyDelete