Tuesday, July 13, 2010

summer break

yes, that's right.
Yesterday I had the last exam before the break. Now 8 weeks of sweet nothing (well and some more studying) and then there are 3 more exams before the new semester starts.
Yesterday I went to the library to get me some books which are no textbooks and I realized that the last not school related book I read I finished in early May.
Wow. About time to read more I think.
Hmm, I had so much in mind to write about but now it is gone.
Wow, maybe it will come back later.
Now I will go and change the design of this blog,
This is something I wanted to do for quite a while but didn't allow myself to do before the exams were over.
Another thing I will do today is cleaning my whole place.
Also something I wanted to do for a while but once I get started I will not stop til it is done and I didn't want to "waste" some hours which I better should have put in studying.
And I think there will be more posts again, now that I have time. :)

I hope everybody has a great week.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the new design!!!!!!! Have a nice break :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I have to admit I didn't design it myself though, I just installed it. :D

    ReplyDelete