Tuesday, August 17, 2010

don't you just hate it?

I am a huge fan of the internet.
In fact I LIVE on the internet/ (just kidding)
But the internet is important for me, to get information like recipes, departure time, the schedule for school is online, lecture stuff is online etc.
And I love facebook and studiVz,which is kind of a cheap copycat of facebook but it is "made" in Germany. Back in the day when I joined it was just plain and simple, without the fancy apps and stuff which facebook has to offer.
But it is getting closer and closer to being a fake facebook.
But that is not the point here.
Well I have lot's of friends on both networks, facebook and studiVz.
And today I realized I lost a friend on studiVz.
I don't know if the person deleted especially me from his/her friendlist or just completely deleted his/her profile.
And I can't check out which is the case because I can't figure out who that person is.
I keep thinking of people and check if they are still my friend but so far everybody is there.
I know this will bug me til I know who that person is and this annoys me!
I know that sounds like I am a bad friend, but some people don't use those networks as much as I do (or others) and so their absence is not that obviously right away...

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I deleted my StudiVz account some years ago, because they had serious issues with youth protection rights. But I sent a message to all my friends before, so they knew it wasn't anything personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I would do if I ever considered deleting my profile...

    ReplyDelete