Sunday, September 12, 2010

there is something special...

between me and general chemistry.
After spending the whole weekend bonding with each other you could say there is a special chemistry between the two of us. HA!

I am not done yet but I certainly feel like I am on a good way.
That's why I allowed myself to take a break and change my design into something fall-ish as you can see. :)

But I have to admit, I can NOT wait til these exams are over.
There are several things I am planning to do after those exams, like getting a new haircut (which I wanted to do all summer already). I also have to go back to TK Maxx and get some shoes and I have to go to Staples to stock up on school supplies, because the new semester is right around the corner.

I hope everybody has a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment