Wednesday, October 6, 2010

another one bit the dust...

actually it is two of them.
I am talking about my former lab partners and they are not really dead, they just don't exist anymore as far as I am concerned.
See, I totally understand if somebody does not want to work with me anymore.
I was not that happy with one of them either.
But if I had decided to find another lab partner I would have been so decent to tell my former lab partners before I do so.
It was really great to find out that I don't have lab partners anymore from seeing their names with somebody else on the sign up sheet for the different lab dates. NOT!
And til now they didn't dare to talk to me about that.
I doubt that they ever will but if they approach me about that, I will make sure they know my point of view.
I know it is hard to tell somebody that you don't want to work with him anymore. How do I know that?
Well, my first lab partner who is still my friend told me how tough it is. Because she told me that she does not want to work with me anymore before she found herself a new partner.
That was not a nice experience but it showed me that she cares about me and my feelings. That's why we are still friends.

I am not mad at them for not wanting to work with me anymore, I am just mad because  they didn't have the balls to tell me so.
I mean, we're all grown-ups, at least on our IDs....

To say it with Papa Roach:
I will forgive but I won't forget / And I hope you know you've lost my respect ...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment