Friday, October 8, 2010

Today is a pretty good day

because today I learned that I passed the General Chemistry exam.
I don't know the grade yet because the list is not out but I passed and that's all that counts right now.
I have to admit that I had some nightmares recently because I started thinking. "What if you failed again? And what if you failed physics as well and microscopy." Pretty stupid but I was really worried.
As you can see, I have a new design which the awesome Leelou published today.
I LOVE her designs, go and check out her page! She has some really cute free designs and backgrounds but you can also buy something personalized.

Oh, as you might have noticed, I changed the title of my blog. I think now I found the perfect description of my life. :)

Oh and something funny: Today during class somebody sneezed really loud, it was kind of an eruption. The teacher stopped mid-sentence and without missing a beat said "Wipe it up".
Awesome!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I really had to laugh when I read your new title. It had me thinking for a moment as my head tried to figure out the word play.

    Congrats on passing the exam. There's nothing like failing a really important exam...

    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really feel relieved!

    And a great weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete