Sunday, November 21, 2010

I KNOW....

I didn't blog in a while but I have some annoyances going on right now.
I don't want to elaborate to much, because I don't know if this will go to court at some point. Right now it does not look like it will but I just want to be on the safe site.
But connected to all that is going on is another move.
So I am apartment hunting again.
And let me tell you, it is the same pain in the a...rm as it was last time.
Maybe even worse.
The whole thing is eating me and I waste most of my precious time which I should use for studying with looking for a new place.
SO SO annoying,
I decided that I will write about the apartment hunt though.
So. last week I found two possible places, sent an email to one and called the other.
The one I sent the email to wrote back, asking for my profession and stuff and after I told her that I am just a student with no income but my Mom, she told me that she has so many interested people and she will let me know if she would like me to come and look at the place.
Today I got the mail that it is taken.
I actually went to look at the other place and I really liked it.
Th address was ok, close to the station. The downside is that I would have to bring my own kitchen. And the landlady would want somebody move in ASAP.
I will most likely not be able to move before March due to the fact that I have to give my current landlord three months notice...
The housing situation is insane here.
There a not many affordable places and if there is one it is most likely through an agency which would want an insane fee for their services..
I will keep you updated.

Hope everybody has a great weekend.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment