Sunday, February 13, 2011

as you can see....

...a new design, yet again.
As usual, it is a free layout made by the awesome leelou .
I just love her designs.
One day, when I grew up I will make my own design.:)
I am so tired of the weather, I want spring and sun and frappuccino without the brain freeze it would give me in this weather.


Not much up here right now.
I am trying to enjoy the free time I have on my hands now.
It is such a strange feeling.
Friday, when I went to the laundromat I had this nagging feeling that I had forgotten something because I did not have a heavy textbook in my bag and it felt so light. :)
Just to clarify something: Those exams unfortunately were just  "normal" semester end exams and there are a few more coming up in March.
So I don't have that much time off, but I have a hard time enjoying what I have for some strange reason.
Maybe because my mind is still set on "work hard and do NOT stop".
We went out after the last exam on Wednesday and while I had some drinks and was up till 4:30 am, I did not manage to sleep past noon.
The two following nights I barely slept 6 hours. *ugh*
But it starts to get better.
And I have to start studying again really soon and still have to write a lab report. Good times...
Yesterday I went to town to do some shopping, stuff I needed to buy for a while now.
I got myself two calendars and saved 30 Euros on them. Nice.
I like to score a steal.
I know it is a tad late to be buying calendars but who cares. I missed  one  picture( January) and saved 30 Euros..


Well, this is just another random post and I apologize.
Hope everybody has a great week!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment