Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear so and so

Dear So and So...

 Dear exams,

it's over, now get out off my head!

Done with you!

-------------------------------

 Dear clock,

move to 3 pm already!

needing to vacuum

--------------------------------------

Dear apartment, 

sorry I neglected you for a while, but I was busy studying.

I will vacuum as soon as I am allowed to :)

------------------------

Dear sun,

you were out all week.
Where are you, now that I am actually off and would have time to enjoy?

not happy, pale student

 ----------------------------------------------

Dear Single Awareness Day,

you suck!!

lonely in Germany

---------------------------- 

Dear coffee!
I ♥♥♥♥ you!
Over the past weeks you saved me several times and kept me going.
I don't know what I would have done without you!
You will always have a special place in my heart.

All my love, forever yours, instant student (just add coffee ♥)

-----------------------------------------------

Dear readers, 

click the button above to read more "Dear so and so"

enjoy, instant student




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab. Congrats on finishing the exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just going to say that I took my first final exams so hung over that I thought I was gonna puke on the paper. You are obviously doing better than me.

    ReplyDelete