Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear so and so

Dear So and So...


Dear week,

wow you went by fast.

seriously, I just blinked and it was Friday...
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

 Dear self,

you are NOT getting sick, you hear me? You are NOT getting sick!

having big plans (and some exams) coming up

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear GdL (union of  the engineers),

if you ruin my birthday by going on strike again, there will be hell to pay.

just sayin'

--------------------------------------------

Dear fellow student,

thank you for "making" me watch "Star Wars - Episode 1".
I actually really enjoy it!

In love with R2D2 ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,



for more "Dear so and so" click the button above.




the Instant Student










post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I tell myself "don't get sick" all the time! Hope you don't, and that your exams go well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm on a "Dear So and So" Ramble. Just wanted to commend you for highlighting stem cell donation. Those who donate stem cells are real life savers!

    ReplyDelete