Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

 In order to get more life into this blog, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start to participate in:
Click the button for more "Ten on Tuesday"

1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Nope, nothing planned yet. I might spent some time at my Mom's house though.

2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
FlipFlops


3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
non-alcoholic is water I think (well and coffee in all variations of course :) )
And I do like me some cocktails, like Sex on the Beach. :)

4. Do you tan or burn?
Burn. Burn. Burn.

5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
I have this pair of pants I would like to be able to wear...


6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Fruit, especially watermelon. And salad in all variations. :)

7. What song most says “summer” to you?
Bryan Adams- Summer of 69...Yeah, I know. Oh and Kid Rock "All Summer Long".

8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Yeah, finding a new place. Anything after this will be an improvement. :)


9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?Pervs lurking at other people. Trash, broken glass...


10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
No, I did not, I went to friends houses, or relatives to stay there for a while but that was about it.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi, also try Flashback Friday at Cafe Bebe and Reasons to be Cheerful at Mother from The Heart x

    ReplyDelete