Friday, March 18, 2011

Dear so and so

Dear So and So...

Dear Japanese people,

my heart is bleeding for you! I am not religious, so I won't say I am praying for you, but I keep thinking of you constantly.
This is a horrible tragedy.




mourning your losses

-------------------------------------------


Luke,

she is your sister!

also liking the old episodes
-----------------------------------------------------

Dear exams,

over for now!

done

---------------------------------------
Dear sun,

it's the weekend, I am off and don't have any obligations.
You know what you have to do, right?

hungry for sun beams.....

---------------------------------------

Dear checkout registers,

I will see you tomorrow.

actually having time and money

-------------------------------------------
Dear semester break,

I am glad you are over.

seriously I did nothing but studying...

----------------------------
Dear self,

wise decision to not going out tonight,

couch potato with an early bedtime tonight....

------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

click the button above for more dear so and so,

instant student






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment