Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




1. From your childhood, what do you miss most about summer vacation?
being so carefree and just reading stack over stack of books
2. Are you going anywhere on vacation this summer?
Not really. I will spend two weeks at my Mom's house and visit with some friends, but any bigger trips are not planned.
3. What foods do you like to barbecue?
I have to admit, I prefer veggies over meat: avocado, eggplant, corn (!!),  stuffed mushrooms
4. How do you celebrate the fourth of July?
Since I am German, it is no big deal here.
I think I have an exam that day.
I might have a drink or two in the evening while thinking about my time in the US.
5. What’s your favorite beverage to drink in the summertime?
water and cocktails (and coffee of course!!)
6. What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
Hangover II even though it is already out I might have to wait til summer to watch it. And Harry Potter VII-2
7. In the car: windows down or AC?
windows down
8. Have you ever had a summer fling?
Nope.
9. Do you wear sunscreen?
Of course!! I burn pretty easy.
10. Do you have any favorite summertime activities?
laying in the sun reading a good book, spending time at the beach, sitting outside late and chat with good friends..


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment