Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
No, there are not many real life friends that know about this blog.
Hi to those that do. :)
None of my family members knows about this blog.
They are just not into blogging and somehow I doubt they would understand the purpose of a blog.
I did share the address of this blog with some friends that I met online but did not meet in person (yet).
So they are online friends but I did not meet them through my blog.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
Since I live in Germany getting my stuff bagged is not an option here.
I did enjoy the baggers in the US though.
Normally I bring my own basket to the store or a reusable bag.
Bags are not free here in Germany ans I don't see the point of forking over 0,10 Euro each time I buy groceries and then I would have to get rid of the bag too.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I found one sort of plant that does not die under my watch.
They live a long happy life on my window sill. And they even are still alive when I get back from 2 week vacations. :)
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I am not watching it.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I love to take baths, I don't have a bathtub though. Only one of those little shower tub things. So I have to reduce bath time to when I go to my Mom's house.
There I take at least one nice long bath per stay, with a good book and a cup of coffee.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Some ugly wood color, I don't have a real kitchen, I just have a pantry that hides in an ugly closet in my living room.
The living room has white walls though.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
I love eating outdoors on a balcony or terrace. Since I don't have either at my place , eating outdoors is limited to stays at my Moms house or a friends house or school where we have a really nice sitting area with a lake.
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Actually I like all seasons, so there is not "THE" ideal weather for me.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I would like to learn Spanish, that could come in handy in some parts of the US.
I also would like to brush up my skills in Norwegian (took one class but remember much) and Finnish (same like Norwegian).