Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday








1. What colour are your toenails painted?
They are not painted.
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
They are not painted either..
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I don't have one.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
It's DIY now. Back  in the States I got them done thought.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
Nope. I considered trying one though but only because I don't have nice nails. Some of them are really weak and break pretty often. If I got one I would just let them look natural though,  no art class on my nails..
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Well, that's a good question. I actually don't remember when I watched TV the last time. It might have been "He just is not into you" or whatever it's called but I did not watch the whole thing.
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Pirates of the Caribbean IV in 3 D and original voice. 

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
Avatar.
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
I don't now, I loved the Lion King one. I have to check that I guess.
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Nope!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I finally watched Avatar this month and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete