Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pumpkin Love


I LOVE fall!
The nature changing, all the golden leafs on the trees...it's getting colder, time to light candles again...
Well, this year it is a TAD early but well...
At least they have pumpkins yet.
I LOVE pumkins.
They are delicious and I am sad they they are only in season during fall, but that's one more thing that makes fall so special.
I know it's almost another month until it's officially fall but it certainly feels like fall already.
(Plus, summer kind of started in March too, so everything is messed up anyway)
I love all the things I can do with pumpkin.
On my to-do-list in the right sidebar it says that I want to try new recipes and I am proud to say that I cooked almost everything fresh last week (means no instant food or whatsoever).
One exception is the frozen fish thingies I had Wednesday but oh well, I am not Martha Stewart.
I was planning on sharing now, how I cook pumpkin stew but then I realized, I already put that recipe on here.
(edit: Ijust realized, I am using more water now, so this is more like a soup now, even better :) )
So, if you are interested in trying, just click the link and let me know later how you liked it.
But that stew is not the only thing I cooked in the past days, and I am going to share more recipes within the next days (or weeks).
It actually is so much fun to cook real food and not just open a bag and pour it's content into boiling water and then 12 minutes later dinner is ready.
I am SO looking forward to my new kitchen, where I will have plenty of workspace to chop up, mix and roll out stuff.

I hope everybody has a great weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment