Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - job edition



1. What do you do for a living?
I am a full time student of the sciences, that's what I do.


2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
I love most of my subjects, it's fun. And I get to meet so many new people. And I look forward to working in the lab and analyze stuff one day and get paid for it.

3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?

The bickering and backstabbing,. Kind of like in high school.And that we have like 5 exams within two weeks sometimes.

4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?

I think if I had not gotten a spot in this program I would still sit in my cubicle at the call center and deal with the daily craziness, while studying business law online.
I kind of miss it. The call center. Not the business law! :)

5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?

Travel the world. :)


6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?

A rock star. Just to see how the crowd looks from the other side.

7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?

I would call in sick. Seriously, I have a bad back and I think standing in an assembly line all day or lifting heavy stuff all day would ruin me.
If you consider child care provider as manual labor then I'd probably do that.

8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?

History I guess. I don't actively use it but I think it is important to know about our past!

9. Who was your favorite boss?  Why?

I am not sure. Back in the call center I had no real boss, we were a team and some people were leaders, and my money came from some other department.
I did enjoy that job though.
I think it would either of my two host families even though they were rather employers than bosses.
I enjoyed my time with both of them and we got along great.

10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)?

I assume they are all TV shows I did not hear of?
I am not sure, I just now I'd rather work in a lab instead some kind of office. :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment