Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Laundry edition






1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I do it all at the same time. It mostly is even the same time every week. I don't own a washer so I have to do trips to the laundromat and I try to limit those trips as much as possible.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Some liquid detergent called Weisser Riese, which I believe is Mr White or White Gianrt in other countries...
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Yes.
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Nope.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I don't have any clothes that require ironing I think.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
No starch.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
I normally wash it all at once, in one load. I only separate if I do my sheets  or lab coats which are washed on a much higher temperature.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Normal clothes, sheets, lab coats.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Almost everything goes in drawers except coats and some blouses.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
All of the above.
I actually don't care what they are as long as they do the trick. I just use what I get my hands on.



(click the button above to read more "Ten on Tuesdays" )
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment