Thursday, September 8, 2011

busy,busy,busy

Packing up your household all by yourself and preparing for a move while studying for exams is REALLY exhausting.
The past days it seems like I am running nonstop.
For example, last night I studied til 1:30 am, then I went to bed. I got up around 7 am, went to school, met a friend there and studied for 6 hours straight. Then I went back home where I am packing boxes since I got here with just one break in which I went to the grocery store where I got a frozen dinner, which is in the oven right now.
Then I went to the hardware store to get more boxes.
I've been there that often the past weeks, I don't even have to pay attention on the way anymore, I kind of walk on autopilot.
I have finish packing tonight, and do some reading before I am allowed to sleep.
I need to get the packing done tonight because I go to school to study tomorrow and then I finally get to pick up my keys around 6.
By the time I get home I don't want to have to pack more boxes that's why I need to get done with most boxes tonight.

I have to say I am not impressed with the fact that I get the keys not even 24 hours before I move in, but there is nothing I can do about it...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment