Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
The chocolate covered grasshoppers. While I really like seafood I think it is cruel to eat living animals.
I am not sure if it's dead or not. If it was definitely dead I think I would eat it.
2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never watch TV again. I don't watch that much TV anyway.
3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
A superhero with a lame power. That would still be "better" than the average people...
4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
Only salty I think. There is one point when I had too much sugar, and then I can't stand it anymore for quite a while. Does not happen with salty snacks though.
5. never read another book or never hear another song?
Really tough because I love books. But there is so much other stuff to read but nothing to substitute music. So I guess it would be the book which had to go..
6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
The whale thing. Rotting meat does not sound as disgusting as wading through other people's sh*t...
7. have no electricity or no running water?
The water. There are so many things that run on electricity that I don't want to miss.
8. be a dog or a cat?
I think I would prefer the cat. Don;t know why, just a feeling.
Maybe because they are really independent, while the dog always wants to please his master.
9. always be hot or always be cold?
Cold. Because I can always put on more clothes but at some point I stripped down to my skin and then I can't get any relieve anymore.
10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
That's really tough.
I thing I'd prefer Twilight because they are so complex and there are more than the HSM movies which will make it a tad less boring I think..



post signature

//edit: I just realized the wrong title...seems like I am a bit stressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment