Friday, October 14, 2011

Dear so and so...

Dear So and So...


Dear fellow student in my project group,

seriously?  Googling whatever I say just to realize that I indeed know what I am talking about?
The fact that you are the only one with a Y-chromosome in our group does not mean that you are superior to the rest of us.
May I remind you, that my program required certain grades to get in while the only requirement for your program was to have permission to study at a university?

sincerely, blonde but not dumb!

------------------------------------------------

Dear project,

after the first meeting I thought this could be fun.
It is still nice but not going the way I would like it to go.
At least I get blog fodder there.

hoping it all works out in the end
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Body Shop,

thank you for giving me "Spiced Pumpkin" shower gel.
Can't wait til tomorrow morning.

missing the shower gels from the US
-------------------------------------------------------

Dear public transportation,
really, no train home before 9:30 am on Sunday morning?
This is just not right...

might have to stay home Saturday night...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,

for more "Dear so and so" click the button above.

instant student


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the no public transport on a Sunday thing, it cheeses me right off!! As for the Y-chromosome in your class - what a fool!

    ReplyDelete