Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday




1. How do you take your coffee?
With milk. Grande.
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
The soft one please. :)
3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
In jeans yes.
4. What is your favorite color combination?
I don't know. Orange is neat and greenish. But not for clothes.
5. Do you like sour candy?
Yes, I do. I think I prefer that over sweet candy.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Once a week.
7. Did you ever wear braces?
Nope. I wish I had gotten some when I was younger and it was free.
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
I can decipher them.
9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook and blogs of course. I have a twitter account but I don't tweet much, I am more of a subscriber.
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
Cute!

post signature

1 comment: