Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear so and so

Dear So and So...

Dear new glasses,

You and I will certainly need some time to get used to each other.

not sure if I like you
------------------------------------------------
Dear The Body Shop,

putting samples of anti aging creme into my shopping bag did not make me a satisfied customer.

honestly, I did not know I look THAT old yet :/
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear bouncer,

you totally made my night, when you asked for my ID.

underage at heart
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear lab report,



get yourself done, pretty please?

tooo much on my plate
-------------------------------------
 Dear readers,

for more "Dear so and so" click the button up top.

instant student

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment