Friday, January 6, 2012

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So...


Dear 2012,

welcome!
I hope you bring me better things than 2011.
Not that 2011 was all bad, but there is still room for improvement.

in eager anticipation
the Instant Student

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Mom,

as always there was way too little time and too many plans!
It was great to be home though and I really enjoyed our quality time!

♥ your daughter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear
Single Lady  and friends,

thank you for a nice and delicious lunch.
Made my day!

xoxo S. ;)


---------------------------------------------
Dear classes,

I am not looking forward to you!

in need of another week of vacation
----------------------------------------
Dear readers,

normally I would mention, that you should click the button above in order to read more "Dear So and So" but the link thingy is not up yet.

instant student
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment