Wednesday, January 4, 2012

resolutions for 2012

Wow,two posts in a row right after complaining that I have nothing to write about.
Kinda ironic, isn't is?
But this is an easy topic:
My resolutions for 2012.
Here they are:
- shop smarter (write lists, stick to the list, don't get sidetracked, go to cheaper stores, compare prices)
- eat better (eat less from the box, make more fresh food)
- workout more ( I NEED to get back on track. I have 1 kilo more than before the holidays which is not that bad, but it could be better. I lost some pounds back in 2009 when i regularly worked  and since then it's always +/-1 kilo but I want to get rid of some more for good)
- stop doing these to myself

As you might have realized, these all are things I want to change about me and my habits.
The stuff like reaching this and this in school and other stuff like that I left out because those are "just" things to achieve and not stuff that will improve myself.
It's all about myself here and breaking old habits.

post signature

1 comment: