Tuesday, October 16, 2012

twitter problem


I am having trouble with my twitter.
From one day to the next my tweets are not shown here on the blog anymore.
I have no clue what is wrong.
I tried adding a new widget, checked my settings etc.
At first I thought it would be a problem with my computer, but I can see the tweets on other blogs.
So, I have two questions for y'all:
1) Can you see my tweets on here? (there in the right sidebar)
2) Does anybody know, how to fix it?
Pretty please.. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to fix it, but I can tell you that I only see a link to your twitter profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That's exactly what I see.
      So it is not a problem with my computer but rather a twitter-made problem since I tried several widgets and always only get the link.

      Delete