Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No More Trouble Zones, not for me...

"No More Trouble Zones" is yet another workout DVD from Jillian Michaels.
I read the reviews and the people had nothing but praise for it, so I decided to give it a try yesterday.
I loved the exercises aimed at the muscles.
I still can feel  my muscles today and that is a great feeling, which with the shred I did not have in a long time.
The core exercises were not so good.
Actually, I did not know that there were so many of them in it.
But when I got to the first ones, I knew, I was in trouble.
I have problems with my back, I can not lie flat on my back on a hard surface.
The mattress in my bed or the couch are ok, but my workout mat definitely is not.
My back is not ok, so I don't have to get that checked out, I know what is wrong.
I get dizzy and nauseous when I lie on my workout mat.
I know there are some exercises on the other DVDs where I have to lay on my back, but somehow I wing it there.
Some I can do, like situps and some I just substitute with situps.
That's why I still have no abs in sight btw.
But this strategy does not work with "No More Trouble Zones". I felt really miserable yesterday and so I decided, this workout is not for me.
I decided however, that I might do the circuits from NMTZ that I was able to do in addition to Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.
Because while I love BFBM, to be honest my muscles and I  need the work with weights. I really love that feeling in my muscles afterwards.
On another note, my Gym Boss might take a while longer to get here, because I still did not get the gift card I wanted to use for it. Bummer.
But I spontaneously ordered one of these watches from ebay, which count the calories I burn while exercising.
I am a little tired of guessing how much I burnt. I want the accurate numbers.
Especially with mixing um two different workouts. This makes guesstimating kind of impossible in my eyes.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Try the Shed and Shred, Levels 1 and 2 together. I bet if you mix that with the No More Trouble Zones it will give you what you are looking for. I'm training for a Marathon and do lots of JM on my "rest" days for Cross Training.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion.
      I looked at it on amazon and I think I might like it.
      I will mix that with Banish Fat,Boost Metabolism thought, since I am not getting No More Trouble Zones.

      Delete